We teach soft skills and intrapreneurial behaviour, to help people, teams and organisations reach their highest potential.
Training tailored to your exact needs
Unlock the potential of your team. We'll be with you every step of the way.
- We work with you closely to build and refine objectives
- Our collaborative approach means you see the training as it's developed
- By focusing on your priorities (and not bringing a set agenda) we will deliver the most effective training possible for your team's needs.
"The team was more relaxed, more motivated, innovative, and thinking out of the box"
— Director of THEFACESHOP Mauritius franchise
Techniques that engage, challenge and empower
Our training is interactive and immersive, involving and stretching everyone.
- Interactive learning by doing sessions involve everyone throughout
- Small groups with specific roles mean that everyone contributes
- Combinations of activity types including simulations, role-play and competitions keep interest and engagement levels high.
Mindset-focused for behaviour change
We lay the foundation for long-term change, utilising existing knowledge and creating a growth mindset.
- Our training focuses on differentiating your team, looking at the way they approach their work; the way they deal with uncertainty and unfamiliar situations, and their ability to step into customer's shoes
- Behaviour change doesn't come from theory. Our sessions use learning by doing to introduce and reinforce new ideas
- We provide next steps based on in-session activities and can provide various forms of innovative and impactful ongoing training support.
Our modern methods resonate well with modern, forward-thinking workforces:
"It was intense" "Fun and out of comfort zone, refreshing!" "Thought provoking" ...very friendly, supportive in every situation"
— Training participants (management services, IT consulting and retail industries)
Insightful for everyone involved
As director, you'll learn as much as everyone else
- You'll see how your team thinks and performs in unfamiliar circumstances
- We include activities which result in concrete, actionable outputs
- We incorporate your expertise and guidance to position you as a mentor
- Our follow-up report provides a summary of the key learnings, reactions, emerging themes and learning and development recommendations.
Let's meet to discover your needs
We pride ourselves on responding to your business needs. Our initial meeting will be to learn about your objectives so that we can analyse them and provide a free, no-risk proposal.